TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please read the terms and conditions below as by registering with The BBB Talent Agency you agree to follow all listed.
How to apply:
2. You can apply to be included on our casting database of artistes by submitting the online registration for free. Once this has been completed you then login in and create your profile filling out all sections to the fullest (we refer to this information as “your details”).
3. Important: by making an application:
- You agree when registering with us that you are not doing so as an employee or being employed.
- You must be registered as Self Employed and are liable for your own tax and National Insurance as someone, with such the BBB Talent agency can not be held liable for any discrepancies with HMRC and will submit all invoices if requested.
- You agree that you have the relevant work permit or share code to allow you to work in the UK legally for all Non UK citizens and must submit these upon registration for approval.
- You agree that you don’t have any unspent criminal convictions other than driving convictions, including sexual offences under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
- You are not on the sex offenders register and you have never been subject to any disciplinary action or sanction relating to vulnerable groups.
- You agree to cooperate with any request from any production company to obtain a criminal record check.
- You agree that we may publish your details (including your photographs) from our database, include your details on our website and any other materials, and the agency can forward your details to any production companies or any other client of The BBB Talent Agency (referred to as “production companies”) and to contact you with offers of bookings and details of other productions we are casting for, and about other services related to your bookings.
- You agree to follow all our terms and conditions set out here and adhere to all the rules and regulations set out by the booking production.
- You agree that we reserve the right to remove you from our books with no given notice, justification or reason.
4. Once registered with us we will check and approve your profile once all relevant checks have been completed. We are unable to approve a profile without a Passport, contract information and valid work share code if required.
5. By registering with us at the BBB Talent Agency this does not automatically guarantee you will be approved, we reserve the right to refuse your application and remove you from our database and books without notice.
6. Once registered with us we will start to send you Availability checks which you are suited for. We make no guarantee that we will offer you any bookings at any time as bookings and casting are in the hands of productions.
Your Details and Data:
7. Under the Data Protection Act (1998) and GDPR (2018), we are the data controller of all your details we hold. We will use your details only for purposes related to this contract, or as agreed by you or permitted by law, including contacting you with offers of bookings and details of other productions we are casting for, and about other services related to your bookings. We will use appropriate measures to keep your details safe and secure. We will not sell, license or trade your personal information to others.
8. You are responsible for maintaining all details on your profile including contact telephone number, email and address. If we discover that your details are incorrect we receive the right to remove you from our database and books.
9. We do not charge a registration or admin fee therefore you are also responsible for keeping your profile up to date. This includes measurements and photos to which are a vital part of casting. You must had the top 4 photos uploaded and kept up to date. Failure to keep these updated can result in production releasing you and may also result in you being sent home unpaid and removal from our database and books.
10. All bank account information must be kept up to date as we pay all our fees by BACS to the account registered on your profile. The name on the bank account must match that on the profile. We are not responsible for checking this or retrieving any payments made to the BACS information provided that is not correct.
11. You are able to request removal from our books at any given time. Please note that we will remove your information from our database but must keep a record of all invoices paid to submit to HMRC upon our next tax year. This will be held for 1 year after removal.
12. We do not charge a registration fee nor an admin fee and with such we request that you keep all your data up to date and respond in a timely manner.
13. With all bookings we deduct a 20% commission fee from all our artists unless otherwise stated.
14. When a travel fee is given which is indicated at the time of booking or availability check we do not take commission from this.
15. We The BBB Talent Agency do not pay travel or accommodation and will not reimburse any cancelled dates at productions request. If Travel or accommodation is to be covered this will be advised at the time of booking as this comes direct from production and not The BBB Talent Agency.
16. On your booked day you may be requested to fill out a chit form. This is an important document that shows you attendance and working hours. Please note that some productions do this via our online portal and if so we will advise. Once this has been submitted to accounts you will be sent a chit review email where you can check and query any of the information attached. Please note you have 24hours to query any issues before this is automatically accepted.
17. Once booked you will receive a booking email, it is important to click the link to accept the job, failure to do so will result in being replaced.
18. We understand that circumstances change and therefore request that if you are no longer able to accept the booking that you advise in a timely manner. Failure to response or advise can result in a strike being added to your profile or removal from our database and books.
19. Production companies are entitled to cancel any booking without charge up to midday the day before the booking with some being 15:00 always good to check. We will notify you as soon as practicable after we receive notice of the cancellation of your booking. However not all bookings will have a cancellation fee, it depends on the agreement. We will notify you of any fee due at the time of cancellation.
20. Non Attendance and lateness are very damaging not only to you the artist but us the agency and with such we enforce a strict policy. Please note that if no communication is made in regards to your non attendance we reserve the right to remove you from our books and all future bookings.
21. We do not accept SMS’s, Social Media messages and WhatsApp messages as a form of non attendance. To advise of non attendance please do one of the following:
- If you can not attend and it is within office hours please call the number given in your booking email.
- If its out with office hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, job attending and reason for non attendance.
- Contact can be made in the open whatsapp group if there is one, but must also be followed up with an email.
22. Once you have been booked by production they will request you to sign and NDA or Global agreement. This is an agreement set out by production and must be read and signed by all artists. Failure to do so can result in release and non payment from the production company. We The BBB Talent Agency can not be held liable for any issues that arise due to no signed NDA’s Or Global agreements.
23. We The BBB Talent Agency do not pay Travel or Accommodation and with so can not be held liable for any injuries, damage or loss of their of any personal possessions when traveling to and from locations. If Travel or Accommodation is being provided by production this will be advised at the time of booking or availability check and production can also not be held liable for all mentioned.
24. We have a Code of Conduct that is emailed to you upon approval. This must be adhered to and failure to adhere to this may result in your instant removal from our Database and books. We also reserve the right to do so without any notice or notification. If you wish to see a copy of this please email email@example.com .
25. We have a 3 strike policy which is in place to allow productions to see your past behaviour. These strikes are added to a profile at the discretion of all BBB Staff and Managment. These strikes can be contested and discussed if you feel them to be unfair and unjust and are only applied if an issue has arisen. Please note these strikes are visible to you and all productions when casting and upon your 3rd strike you will be advice that we no longer wish to represent you and your removal from our books.
26. If you have any issues or queries when on set you must contact a member of The BBB Talent Agency and not the production company direct. We are the agency that acts on your behalf and will adviser and response to your issues or queries.
28. Important: The work you do on any booking is strictly confidential, and you must not disclose any details to anyone. For example:
- You must not make any film or sound recording or take any photographs while on any set.
- You must not contact any journalist, newspaper, magazine or other publication about any production you have worked on.
- You must not post any comments or photographs on any website, blog or social network about any production you have worked on (this includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, TikTok or any other social media platform ).
- Production may also ask you to sign their own (NDA) Non-Disclosure agreement, this may be digitally signed.
If you are in breach of any thing listed above we will immediately remove you from our database and books without notice or warning.
29. You Authorise The BBB Talent Agency to invoice and collect all fees from production for your bookings on your Behalf. These Fees will be paid into our Business Bank account and distributed to you in a timely manner using our online BACS banking.
30. Payments from production companies can take anything from 4 – 12 weeks. We The BBB Talent Agency endeavorer to pay our artists within a 30day payment period where possible. We are only able to pay once production has paid us and can not be held liable for the time scale in which it takes.
31. You will receive an email regarding your chit to which you can see a break down of all your payments and commission. You have 24hrs from receipt of this to issue any queries before we submit an invoice to production. Any queries out with this time scale my hold up payments for you and others and production may refuse to pay this queries.
32. When registering with us you are doing so as a freelancer and not an employee of by The BBB Talent Agency. Therefore as a freelancer you must be registered as self employed. The BBB Talent Agency can not be held responsible for your Tax or National Insurance and with such when registering with us you agree that we can not be held liable and that you are not an employee.
33. Productions can refuse to pay anyone if they do not complete the booking requirements sent to them by us the agency and we The BBB Talent Agency can not be held liable or responsible for paying the refused payments.
Removal from Database and Books:
34. We reserve the right to remove you from our books with no notice nor reason given. This is at the discretion of all staff of The BBB Talent Agency and approval from the Director Iain Wilke.
35. You are free to request removal from our database and books at anytime. We will continue to pay any outstanding fee’s (subject to productions approval). Please note that we will remove your information from our database but must keep a record of all invoices paid to submit to HMRC upon our next tax year. This will be held for 1 year after removal.
36. We reserve the right to update the guidance on our website without specific notice to you. This includes our terms and conditions and Code of Conduct.
37. We believe in inclusion and diversity here at The BBB Talent Agency and will not tolerate any discrimination of of age, colour, culture, educational level, ethnicity, family status, gender identity and expression, immigration status, mental and physical ability, national origin, neurodiversity, political belief, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, size, social and economic class to any member of our Staff, artists, Clients , Production or Crew. If we are made aware of this we will remove you from our database and books with immediate effect.
38. All mentioned in these terms and conditions and the interpretation or enforcement of it, and any other matters or disputes arising in connection with be governed by Scottish and English Law and you and we herby summit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish and English Courts.